Want to break into petite modeling industry but wondering if you have what it takes to succeed? There are lots of magazine modeling opportunities for good modeling jobs. Take this quiz to find out if you qualify to be next top face in petite modeling industry. Answer honestly. These 15 questions will tell you what your chances are of being able to make it as a top paid model.
1. Are you between 4 feet 9 inches and 5 feet 7 inches tall?
2. Do people often tell you you're pretty or cute?
3. Do you have nice eyes, are they almond shaped?
4. Do you have a really nice smile and straight white teeth?
5. Do you sit and stand in a straight manner with correct posture?
6. Are you friendly and work well with others?
7. Are you a size 9/10 or smaller?
8. Would you accept a modeling job in a magazine but with no pay?
9. Is your hair well cared for and does it have style?
10. If called, could you get right clothing for a modeling job?
11. Do you wear latest fashion styles? Do you give others fashion advice?
12. Are you willing to travel to get started in your modeling career?
13. Have you dreamed of being a model for more than 3 years?
14. Do you like wearing make-up and having someone style your hair?
15. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Answers to quiz:
1. This is big one most models dread. Are you under 5'9"? If so score yourself 5 points. If you are 5'9" and taller, but less than 6'2", then score yourself 5 additional bonus points. Being short does not mean you cannot model. Your chances to do high fashion runway are out, but there are thousands of modeling jobs you can do even if you are under modeling agency 5'9" limit! So don't sweat it if you are short.
2. If you hear this often, then give yourself 10 points. If people say that, then you likely have a good model look!
3. If you answered "YES" then give yourself 5 points. The eyes are one of your most important features and counts double in your score as a model. If your eyes are nicely almond shaped, give yourself 5 bonus points!
4. If you answered "YES" to a really nice smile, give yourself 5 points. Do you wear braces? If you do give yourself 5 bonus points! First, you are in process of straightening your teeth. Second, your braces won't be on forever. Braces aren't a problem in modeling business like it used to be. In fact it can be a bit of a fashion statement depending on client and job.
5. Believe it or not your posture is a major part of your overall look. If you don't stand or sit straight, you will lack potential to become a good model. If you answered "YES", then score yourself 5 points. If you have ability to arch your back in a reverse curve, score yourself 5 bonus points.
6. Clients love to work with people who have a great personality. If you are friendly, out- going and not afraid to talk, score yourself 5 points! If you are type of person who never met a stranger and can talk to just about anyone, score yourself 5 bonus points.