Out Source Data Entry, Data Conversion jobs to IndiaWritten by Mukesh Patel
"One of big advantages to outsourcing is flexibility--it can be a lot easier to cut back on a vendor than an employee. (Think of how you would feel if you had to tell an employee who is dependent on their job that you only need them half-time now.) Another advantage is that you don't have to become an expert in every particular area--you can depend on outsourced company to be expert.
Perhaps most positive thing about outsourcing is its ability to save you money. This will, of course, depend on size of your company and what specific tasks you outsource, but in general, if you think it through, you can save money. For example, my company outsources IT services (help desk, computer support and maintenance), and we pay significantly less than we'd pay for a full-time IT person to give us same level of support. We also outsource our bookkeeping and office administration, with similar savings. As we grow, we'll continue to reevaluate these decisions--it may be that business case for IT outsourcing remains good as we grow but that we might eventually hire someone to offload other work from our current people, and since we would be paying them anyway, we could get them to do bookkeeping as well.
There are some definite advantages to outsourcing. Contract work is often cheaper--especially if you opt for off-shore development. You hire people only for specific tasks. You can keep adjusting size of your team to fit your current needs and budget.
10 Ways Writing Articles Can Improve Your BusinessWritten by Dean Shainin
1. Submit articles to e-zines and web sites for publishing. Include your resource box at end of article to get free advertising.
2. Combine your articles into a free e-book. You can place your business ad in e-book. Give it away to visitors and allow them to do same to multiply your advertising.
3. Create an article directory on your web site. People will visit your web site to get free information.
4. Submit your articles to print publications that pay for submissions. You can make extra income getting paid as a freelance writer.
5. Combine a few of your articles together into a free report. Give away free report as a bonus for buying your main product or service.
6. Publish a book with all your articles. Make extra money selling book from your web site.
7. Give people an instant article directory. Tell visitors they can instantly add a free article directory to their web site by linking to yours. All those links can add up to a large amount of traffic to your web site.