Publishing an e-zine is a terrific way to increase your profits online by successfully staying in touch with your visitors, prospects, and customers.
To help you get started on right track, I've provided following tips to help you successfully publish your own e-zine as well as help you successfully promote your e-zine once you begin.
1. Choose a publishing schedule and stick to it. When deciding on a schedule, keep in mind what day is best for you to send out your publication and when you will have enough time to properly format and edit your e-zine with least distraction.
2. Use a listserver that allows you to double opt in all your subscribers by having them reply to a confirmation message or by clicking on a confirmation link.
This will ensure that all your readers really do want to receive your e-zine since they asked for it twice, and also provide proof that all your subscribers truly are opt in.
3. Limit your use of different fonts and bullets. Keep your e-zine easy to read.
4. Keep your line length to 60 to 65 characters per line when publishing in text format. If you plan to publish your e-zine in html, give your subscribers choice of which version they want to receive.
5. Provide your readers with a table of contents so that they can quickly go to parts of your e-zine that most interest them.
6. Along with your subscribe and unsubscribe instructions at end of your e-zine, include your copyright notice, and also let your readers know that they can forward your e-zine in it's entirety to any friends or associates that they think will like it too.