Newsletter Publishing Made Easy! By BB Lee (C)2002 http://www.angelfire.com/zine/smallbiz ----------------------------------------------------------
Publishing an Online Newsletter isn't easy. And, like world beyond Internet, you'll meet a few hostile individuals who want to make it even more difficult.
Believe me, if you are in publishing game Online for long run you will have to cope with following challenges at least once. I've listed these problems in reverse order: from laughable to ridiculous. Let's start counting down!
7. You receive an email. The sender visited your wonderful site. They think it's great. Ah...here are a few programs sure to drive traffic to your web-site like stampeding cattle. (Heh, but do I want people trampling my web-site like dumb cattle) They include 2 dozen or more affiliate programs to click on.
6. You receive an email from a new subscriber requesting his one free ad bonus for signing up. They send you a rambling, misspelled, 10 line badly formatted ad. (Spell check Please!)
5. An individual sends you an email for a Mutually Beneficial joint venture. (Yup) This Online wheeler dealer offers an ad swap. You run their full page Solo Ad and they will run your Solo Ad. But wait! After investigating you discover this individual does not have a website or newsletter. And email address is fake. (Beware grasshopper of strange email bearing solo gifts)
4. And a few marketing masters only want a regular ad swap up to 5 lines. After research, you discover this mastermind of con doesn’t have a newsletter to swap ads with or a website. And...you guessed it. The email address was fake. (UMMM..eenie meanie minee NO Thanks!)
3. An African Prince, Official, or whatever, sends you an email requesting you send him your bank account number so he may transfer funds to your account. It is of utmost importance. This is only way he can get his funds out of country and away from unscrupulous associates plotting to overthrow his regime. For this he will pay you a generous amount...thousands No Wait...Millions! (Bite Me!!!)