May your next year be magical, prosperous and overflowing with love!
How will you make 2002 magical? Start by reviewing this passing year. Honor and celebrate all you have accomplished. Put behind you things that did not work by looking for blessings in them. Reaffirm flow of love between you and those important to you.
Below are some questions to help you discover gems of this year. Take time to answer with a few sentences each and you will free up energy to make 2002 your best year ever.
* What positive things did you learn in 2001 about relationships, work, money, life, spirituality?
Did you discover... you deserve a relationship? you can express your feelings? you can create a new career? there is an abundance of money? there may be something more to universe than meets eye?
* What have you radically changed about yourself that you thought you never could?
Have you learned to say "No?" Let go of a past relationship? Met someone new, radically different from your past partners? Become hopeful about future?
* How have you contributed to others?
Did you touch someone deeply? Help someone make a drastic change for better? Give someone gift of friendship?
* What have you accomplished that you are proud of?
Did you put an end to something that was bothering you? Start a business? Get a promotion? Begin a relationship?
* How far along are you on your path?
Are you closer than you've ever been to buying that dream home? Nearly finished reorganizing your garage? Almost ready to enter into a deep, mutually-fulfilling relationship?
* What did not work out and how was it a blessing?
Did you make a financial decision that went astray, and learn about accepting help from others? Enter into a relationship too quickly and learn to slow down?
* What do you still want to accomplish?
Having a relationship? Running a successful business? Living in a home you love?
* To whom do you need to communicate thanks, apologies or love?
Have you told your family, friends, clients how much they mean to you? Shared with your partner how much he/she is treasured? Apologized where needed?