20 Easy Ways To Get People To Link To Your Web Site By Jeff Schuman http://www.team-schuman.com
First off all let's define what is a link exchange? A link exchange Internet marketing campaign is process of exchanging hyperlinks with a quality site that is somehow related to a company's product or service.
It is easy to get link exchange partners when you have a website that is getting alot of traffic and has a high page rank with Google. What proves to be a little harder is getting a quality link partner to link with your site when you have little or no page rank and little or no traffic.
I have found that giving incentives will help get link exchanges flowing and as your page rank increases so will links with websites that have a higher page rank.
Here are 20 things you can do to get people to link to your website.
1. When you visit a web site you've enjoyed a lot, write a review for site. Write about benefits you gain from web site. Tell them they can publish it on their web site if they link to your web site.
2. Market your web site as a free web book. Design your web site with a title page, table of contents, chapters, etc. Just allow other people to give away web book by linking to your web site.
3. Offer other web sites free content to post on their web site. Include your link on all of your content. The content should related to your web site because it will be in front of your target audience.
4. Allow other people to publish your e-zine on their web site. Include your web site's ad and link in each issue you publish. This may also help you increase number of people that subscribe to your e-zine.
5. Give your visitors an instant article directory. Tell your visitors they can instantly add a free article directory to their web site by linking to yours. Just place your ad or banner ad on top of article directory for your main web site.
6. Start a members only web site. Tell visitors what's in your members only site and what it costs to gain access. Offer them a free membership if, in exchange, they link to your web site.
7. Trade other forms of advertising to people that link to your web site. You could trade e-zine ads, print ads, autoresponder ads, classified ads, ebook ads, etc.
8. Allow other web sites to use your discussion board for their web site visitors. Just have them link directly to discussion board. Include your web sites ad or banner ad at top of discussion board.
9. When you purchase a product and it exceeds your expectations e-mail business a testimonial. Make sure your statement is detailed. Give them permission to publish it on their web site if they link to your site.
10. Offer your visitors a free sign up to your affiliate program. Pay them commission to sell your products or services. Just give them an affiliate link to track their sales. People will link to your web site to make extra money.