It ALL Starts With A ClickWritten by Dan Brown
Here's ten simple yet POWERFUL ideas on raising your "click thru" percentage.
1. Use reverse psychology on your banner ads. You could tell people not to click on your banner ad. For example "Don't Click Here If You Are Comfortable With Your Looks"
2. Make your banner ad words as attractive as possible. Use words like ultimate, powerful, sizzling, hot, etc. Your words should relate and highlight your total offer.
3. Offer a discount offer on your banner ad. People are always looking for good deals. You could offer a percentage discount, dollar discount, buy one get one free discount, etc.
4. Use a testimonial on your banner ad. This'll give people proof they aren't wasting their time clicking on your banner ad. The testimonial should include enough information so they understand offer.
5. You could have a famous and respectable person on your banner ad representing your product, web site or service. People will click because they'll trust them over you.
Sell Your Products Like Crazy On Your WebsiteWritten by Dan Brown
Here's ten simple yet POWERFUL ideas on how to sell more products faster.
1. Turn your ad copy into a story or article. Your visitors won't be as hesitant to read your ad and will become more interested in your product.
2. Give visitors a freebie for filling out your online survey or they usually won't. Surveys will give your business valuable intelligence for your business
3. Enhance power of your ad copy benefits by using attention getting words, highlighting keywords, using color, bolding key phrases, underlining, etc.
4. Give your visitors tons of choices so they don't get feeling of being controlled. Offer them a variety of ways to order, contact you, navigate, etc.
5. Put yourself in your visitors shoes. Design your site for them, not for yourself. Create your product around your visitors not because you would buy it.