Youíre looking around to join your first online program or just looking to diversify your existing revenue streams.
There are many programs on net, all claiming to be best. Some will take you forward and some will take your money. How do you decide which is best online program for you?
Here are 12 tips to finding right one:
1. Longevity. Just like offline world, programs come and go. You will invest a lot to promote your new online program. You need to be sure they will be still be in business in years to come. Some of best have been around 20 years or more. There is a reason why they are still there. Look for a program, which has been in business for at least 2 years.
2. Safety in numbers. If many other people have joined of this program, it means a good cross section of community feels there is something there for them. The larger member base, better chance that you too will be successful.
3. Product Line: A broad product line is very important. Partly because larger product range more people you will be able to sell something to. Secondly, because you will want to grow number of products you sell over time. Having a broad product range means you donít have to join another program to add a product to your line.
4. Pricing: The pricing of programís products must be in line with its competitors. It is easy to check pricing on net. Potential customers will do same before buying your product.
5. Training. The Internet is constantly evolving and we must all constantly retrain to survive. A program with a comprehensive training program will ensure you keep up with play with a minimum of effort.
6. Induction program. When starting with a new program you have lots of questions about products, compensation plan and marketing support. Its important program has a good induction system to get you up to speed as quickly as possible. Itís also very important that people you introduce to organisation are trained quickly and with minimal effort from you. This allows you to focus on growing your downline.