This article can determine success or failure of your internet marketing strategy. You see, there is ONE question anyone getting started with a home based business opportunity NEEDS to have answer to:
"How do I make money on internet in fastest, easiest and most effective way? How can I do this while working with what I love and helping people I like to be associated with?"
The answer is simple. You follow these 10 steps:
1. You must focus on a specific target market that you love and want to work with for life.
This makes it easy for you to stay motivated, it brings you more fulfillment in life, and it lets you make a very nice living in process. Target a market that you would love to work with, even if you didn't get paid for it. Pick a group of people you can relate to.
2. The purpose of your home based business should be to help your customers, not take their hard-earned money and run.
That's useless in long term, and if you've been thinking about it you might as well drop project. Please make sure that you understand this universal truth deeply enough. If you do have a sincere desire to help your customers, everybody wins and you'll be a lot more successful.
3. Your main goal is to build a big database of lifetime customers from your market who trust you, feel grateful to you and value your recommendation.
A one-time sale is worthless. A good relationship with loyal customers is worth a fortune in your internet marketing strategy. That's most valuable thing any business can have. The key here is to build your large list of "lifetime customers who trust you." Achieve this and you're set for life.
4. You do this by selling your prospects something that solves their common problems and helps them achieve their dreams.
It doesn't have to be a full-length book, it doesn't have to be complicated, but you must have your own product to build this relationship. Reselling someone else's stuff is not enough. Giving something away is not enough. By having your customers pay YOU for solution, you will gain their trust right away and they will listen to you from there on. Your front-end product must make your customers extremely satisfied.
5. You need to create a proven, optimized sales process and automate as much as possible.
You need a powerful sales letter that converts maximum number of prospect to paying customers. If you don't want to lose money, it's vitally important that you test each step of your sales process to reach best results. You need to test effectiveness of your sales letter, your ads, your price and your back-end strategy. Once you know which ones are winners you can easily optimize your results and pyramid your profits.
6. You should start a reseller program and let other business owners recommend your product to their lists.
Many have a great relationship with a lot of people, and you can tap into that relationship. All you have to do is contact these business owners personally and offer to make a joint venture deal where you split profits. Many will be thrilled to accept your offer, and it will bring you a ton of new customers in a very short time.