1. Insert a brochure for another product in first product package your customer buys from you.
2. Sell a basic product and tell people for a little more money they can receive deluxe edition.
3. Give your customers a f.ree subscription to your e-zine and include back end products in each issue.
4. Charge people extra money to get reproduction rights.
5. Send your customers greeting cards at holidays with your back end product o.ffer included.
6. O.ffer your customers a discount if they b.uy more than one of same product.
7. Include a back end product o.ffer on your online "thank you" page.
8. Give people a huge discount to your subscription product if they subscribe for a longer period of time.
9. Send your customer a f.ree surprise gift with your back end product o.ffer included.
10. Give your customers a discount if they b.uy over a certain number of any products.
11. Publish a back end product o.ffer inside any of information products you sell.
12. G.roup your products together in package deals to make more profit form each sale.