The following tips will help you keep your visitors coming back to your site:
1. Make your site a valuable resource.
Provide your visitors with your own articles, resources, or tutorials. Strive to make your site #1 resource in your field of expertise, and continue to keep your site updated with new information.
2. Ask your visitors to bookmark your site.
3. Add things to your site to make your site more interactive and engaging to your visitors such as your own polls where your visitors can see results in real time, sports or news tickers, quizzes, or chat rooms.
4. Invite your visitors to add their own content to your site such as articles they have written.
5. Add a guestbook to your site.
Your guestbook will keep your visitors coming back to your site by allowing them to post and respond to messages, and can also provide you with valuable feedback that you can use to make your site better, correct problems with your site, and increase your sales.
For a free customizable guestbook that you can add to your site visit: http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=4919