Like Martin Luther King, I have a dream.
My dream is...
· Of women loving uniquely beautiful bodies they were born with.
· Of no one wasting another minute of their short, precious life trying to diet into some skinny, impossible ideal.
· Of women in beautiful, curvy, womanly bodies fully ripe and gorgeously inhabited.
· Of women doing good work in world and loving their families instead of obsessing about food and what size they wear.
· Of a world that no longer shames naturally curvy female body.
· Of bigotry toward body sizes fading away and becoming as unacceptable as bigotry toward skin color or race.
· Of children being accepting of varying body sizes instead of learning to make fun of each other.
· Of people enjoying food and loving life instead of depriving themselves and being miserable in name of beauty.