How to keep your kids busy if you really need to get some work done!Written by Susanne Myers
We all got into this with image in your head of us sitting on a computer, or talking on phone, while our little ones are happily and quietly play with their toys under our desks. That may happen every once in a blue moon, but usually, when you really need to get something done, your kids all of a sudden demand your undivided attention. Here are a few ideas on what to do with your kids when you really need to get something done.
1) Trade play-dates with other moms in your area. One afternoon kids play at your house, next at hers. You get idea. Not only does this help you out on days that they are at someone elseís house, but also on days that they are at yours. Youíll be amazed at how much more you get done, when they are keeping each other company.
2) Check with churches and daycare centers in your area. Some of them provide a mother day off program once a week. You can leave your child in a safe place for a few hours, while you run some errands, work on a deadline or make your important calls without interruption.
3) Create a stash of toys and movies that you only bring out in work emergency. Since these are new to your child, it should buy you at least a little uninterrupted work-time.
4) Create a play area within sight of your work area. Youíll get a lot more done if you donít have to jump up and run all time to make sure your kids are fine.
5) Kids love to help and imitate you. Create a little work area for them. A small table and chair next to yours can be their desk. You may want to keep some paper and crayons handy. If they have a leap-pad or one of toy laptops, keep it at their desk and they can come to work with mommy.
Buying Designer Baby Clothes OnlineWritten by John Range
The Internet may have its downside, perhaps it does allow even more junk mail to clutter up your life than you need, but advantages of it far outweigh disadvantages for most people. Take shopping for baby clothes for example. At one time you could spend hours wandering around mall trying to find what you're looking for, hoping for a discount price and perhaps going home with no new clothes for baby at all. With internet you can not only buy baby clothes online, you can even buy designer baby clothes online! Doesn't matter where you live - from Timbuktu to baby clothes rancho cucamonga, if you have online access, you can shop.
Being able to buy online means that you first search for kind of baby clothes or particular clothing designer, in one of online search engines in order to locate which websites sell items you are looking for. This ought to give you quite a list of links containing your search criteria. By looking through list of links you can see range of possibilities available to you.