14 Tips for a Good Life
Your life depends to a great extend on your life habits. Your daily life habits determine quality of your life in terms of health and general well being. Good life habits ensure your body’s ability to combat sickness and stay younger than your real age and feel good and happy. The way we think and behave determines how good a life we will lead. Below are 14 tips to develop better life habits to help you enjoy your good life.
1. Replace Negative Thoughts with Positive Ones Our lives and circumstances we live in are largely result of our own thoughts and beliefs. The sum total of our thoughts, if they are positive, will result in a positive life for us. The reverse is just as true. If we think negatively most of time, we tend to attract negative circumstances into our life. If you think you can handle a situation, then you can.
2. Use Your Conscious Mind As A Gatekeeper And Do That All The Time To be precise, our subconscious mind cannot differentiate good from bad because our subconscious mind largely represents our mind in its natural state – a mind that is pure and non-judgmental. Be more mindful, be more alert so that you’ll make less mistakes, think before you move and be happier.
3. Open Your Heart to Love Many people live a life without love and often this kind of life is miserable and meaningless. They cannot love themselves, so they also cannot love anyone else or they even think they don’t deserve love. The sad fact is that without love, no matter what else you have in life, it's not enough. We need to love ourselves unconditionally in order to live a good and full life.
4. Have Faith and Believe in Yourself Do not doubt yourself, do not fear and always believe in abundance. As long as we have doubt or fear, we will not be able to walk our path. Take action and walk path to success and enjoy fruits you deserve.
5. Be Fully Responsible And Accountable for Your Life Quite often, when something goes wrong, we have tendency to find someone or something to blame. This is very unhealthy in deed. I often heard others said “I thought …”. In future avoid say ‘I thought’, a mistake is a mistake, take responsibility and learn from it. We reap what we sow.
6. Attitude of Gratitude and Altruistic Joy Adopt a positive attitude, in order to transform ourselves and live a good life. Remember, we bring nothing to this world when we come to life, so world does not owe us anything. Be happy with what you have and not be unhappy about what you don’t have. Be thankful for whatever small thing or gift you receive. Altruistic joy is a concept borrowed from Buddhists. It is a habit of rejoicing in happiness and success of others. People who have habit of practicing altruistic joy focus their mind on happiness and success, thus attracting these two things into their own life. In contrast, if we were to have ill-will towards others, we will be attracting more corresponding negative situations into our own life.
7. Setting Mood For Day The first hour of your day strongly determines how your entire day would turn out. If you start off day grumpily or angrily, you’re likely to end up with a totally grumpy or angry day unless you are alert enough to catch mood and actively choose to discard it. If you encounter some problem from work, drop it just outside door before you step into your house. Go to bed early and wake up early. Do not bring issues and problem with you to bed.