Top 10 Reasons to Use a Blog to Publish Your Ezine
Blogs are hottest thing going these days when it comes to marketing on Internet. A blog is a delivery medium. Here are 10 reasons why you should deliver your ezine articles via a blog.
1. A blog is web based so you can update and post new articles anywhere, anytime. It's a dynamic medium that can be updated on a moment's notice.
2. Subscribers can subscribe to your RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed and have your content delivered straight to their desktop. This delivery system bypasses spam filters and readers get exactly content they want.
3. No web site to mess with. It's very inexpensive way to set up a web presence for your ezine. There are several sites where you can set up a free blog and others are very reasonably priced for massive exposure you can get.
4. You can set up links for ads and your affiliate programs in side columns so you don't have to include them in your ezine format.
5. You can set up a subscription form and send emails to your subscribers when new content is added.
6. Blogs link to other blogs which helps you create a viral marketing system and increases your exposure in search engines. Search engines LOVE text based, fresh content that is highly focused (key word rich).
7. You can use your ezine blog to become a trusted expert for your subscribers, by filtering content for them so they don't have to visit hundreds of web sites.
8. You have an instant archive of all your articles. When you post an article, a new page and permalink is created. People can share that link with others and be sent directly to article being referenced.