It has been proven that most prospects much hear a message as many as 7 times before purchasing.
Multiple follow up autoresponder systems allow you to place an opt in form on your website which captures your prospect's name and email address and then sends them up to ten personalized follow up messages about your business.
A very effective way to capture prospects name and email address is through a pop up window which opens whenever someone leaves your first page.
If you were selling a credit repair system for example your form could say "Place your name and email address here to get 10 free tips by email on how to restore your credit."
The problem arises when you are promoting an affiliate program and you are not allowed to modify their self replicated webpages.
What we do is to make a copy of first page of self replicated site and place it on our servers or on a free web host with our modifications.
All links still go to our affiliate site so we get still get credit for any sales and new page has our pop up autoresponder form on it.
Here is how you do this:
1. Open your browser and go to first page of your affiliate website.
2. Right click on page. (Not on a Picture)
3. Left click on "view source."
4. Left click on "file."
5. Left click on "save as."
6. Under "file name" type index.html
7. Under "save in" click little arrow to right and choose "C ."
8. Click save.
9. Go to start.
10. Go to Run.
11. Go to Browse.
12. Go to C Drive (Under Look In)
13. Under "files of type" click "all files."
14. Look for index.html
15. Right click on index.html
16. Click "view source"
17. Install this java script after tag in your html code. This java script is courtesy of bravenet.com