Make Cafe Curtains send this project to a friend! These cafe curtains are simple, inexpensive and take almost no time at all. A lovely way to dress up any kitchen window! MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. First measure your window height. Cafe curtains can cover anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of your window. If you want to cover bottom window casing, include that in your measurement.
2. Measure your window width and include casing if that is your choice. Your fullness should be twice to three times measurement. If your fabric is home dec. fabric-it is heavier and maybe twice fullness is fine. If you are sewing sheers then three times fullness is what you want.
3. To your height measurement add 6" for bottom hem and 4" for heading. This is how much length in total fabric you need.
4. To your width measurement add 4" for side hems. This is width in total fabric you need.
1. Cut your fabric length you need plus 6" for hems.
2. Cut a 4" wide strip finished width of your panel.
3. Cut a 3" wide strip width of your fabric for loops to hang panel.