With so much competition for business out there, how can a business owner continue to have and even create more sales? Here's some tips that will add sizzle to your profits.
1. Make an offer they simply can't refuse. Use valuable free bonuses to create a sense of urgency for your visitors to buy now. Only offer them for a limited time with your main product.
2. Make visitors comfortable about buying from you. Give your prospects extra confidence so they will order. Use endorsements, testimonials, a strong guarantee or warranty, etc. Give them a good reason to buy from you instead of your competitor.
3. You could upsell to your customers. When they're at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order. Don't know what an upsell is? Walk into any fast-food restaurant and order a burger. "Would you like to upsize your burger, get more fries, a bigger cup of Coke?". You get idea!
4. When you make your first sale, always follow-up with customer. You could follow-up with a "thank you" email and include an advertisement for other products you sell. You could follow-up every month, offering tips, news and special offers.
5. When you sell a product, give your customers option of joining your affiliate program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will multiply sales when you have dozens of affiliates selling for you as well.
6. Sell reprint/reproduction rights to your products. Business owners want ready-made products they can sell as their own. You could include links to your website, and ads on or with product for other products you sell. You could make sales for reproduction rights and sales on back end product.