E-books or Electronic books are self-contained "executable" files of HTML. This HTML may be a web site you've created or HTML you've specifically prepared to be compiled into a downloadable .exe file for distribution. When downloaded, this file will self install on your clients desktop.
All e-book compilation software is not created equal. Make sure you review its capabilities before your purchase.
E-books can provide Internet marketer one of best promotional tools online. With its vast variety of uses, just one quality e-book development and distribution can produce an on going promotional tool that will work 24 hours a day, seven days a week and multiply itself by leaps and bounds. Your e-book can literally be viewed by millions simply by giving it away...
- Marketing - Provide your sales network with your complete sales presentation to freely distribute with their ID to track sales.
- Promotion - Provide valuable information on a specific subject to bring traffic to your site.
- E-zine Archives - E-zine publishers can provide their publication archives to enable subscribers to read back issues on their desktop, visit your web site, subscribe, submit ads, etc.
- Catalogs - Provide a desktop catalog for you customers to view on their desktop. You can even provide a form to accept orders right through your e-book.
- How To Manuals - Provide your affiliates with a complete "how to" manual for marketing, advertising and promoting your products.
- Electronic Books - Writers can offer their books in an electronic version.
- Web Site - Create an electronic version of your web site to place on disk and be viewed on your clients desktop.
- Instructional - Provide an electronic training manual.
Creating an e-book is just like creating a web site. Simply create your HTML pages just like you would for your web site. Make sure you select a good software package that allows you to include hyperlinks, graphics, search, forms, etc. Keep in mind, more professional, content rich your e-book, more exposure it will receive.