1.Reap what you sow! What does that mean? Itís vital you keep prospecting to keep funnel full. The prospecting funnel is life-blood of your network marketing business. Itís heartbeat of your business.
2.You must use your product or service no matter what you recommend. If you donít use your product you are going to have a tough time convincing your prospects to use it. What is your personal story?
3.Ask yourself what are your prospects most fundamental concerns are. Become a problem solver match your business opportunity or product to their primary wants.
4.If you donít succeed totally on a prospecting call, qualify them for future. Follow up again in 6 months to check if your prospects circumstances have changed.
5.Go back to high potential prospects that didnít join or purchase your product. You have a much better chance when you go back because you have developed your skills over a period of time.
6.When leaving a message with a machine or person identify yourself. Identify yourself with your title and where youíre calling from because it adds credibility.
7.When leaving a message on voicemail speak slowly and clearly. It gives your listener time to take notes. Always repeat important details.
8.Prepare your voicemail strategy before making your call. Prepare what youíre actually going to say. You will sound more confident and more competent.
9.Every time you leave a voicemail message be certain to insert something of value and interest. Your prospect needs a reason to take action.
10. Donít be too concerned with best time to call a prospect. The best time to call is when youíre available. If youíre not on phone you donít have any chance reaching anyone.
11. Have call objectives for your day and stick to! When you have your day planned you will be more focused and likely to take action. Take prospects from first contact to a scheduled interview.
12. Take each call, as far it will possible go. Have an objective and reason for your call. If you have an objective of making first contact to then interviewing your prospect take your call through this process. Donít have a limited notion it takes X number of dials to achieve this and make a sale.
13. Do a little more each day. Challenge yourself and you will growÖ beat your results anyway you can and it will do wonders for your business. MLM is a personal development program with a pay plan attached.
14. Your opening statement must always address your prospects primary wants. What is it your prospect wants? Whatís in it for your prospect?
15. Begin follow up calls with pro-active phrases like: Iím calling to review, Iím calling to discuss, Iím calling to analyse, Iím calling to go over what we talked about on out last call or Iím calling to continue our conversation from last time.