It's never too early to start building your email list, and it doesn't matter if you have 100 subscribers or 100,000! This article will show you how to build your email list quickly and easily so you can start reaping benefits of reaching out to your targeted audience. 1. Feature a Sign-Up Form on Each Page of Your Site .
2. Promote Benefits on Sign-Up Page . Enhance subscription value with sample emails, free samples, free report, ebooks etc.
3. Optimize current and archived newsletters for search engines to increase traffic and subscriptions.
4. Include .Send to a Friend. Options . Generate new subscribers with minimal effort if bundled with promotional campaigns.
5. Use Direct Mail and Magazines . Encourage email subscriptions on all print ads.
6. Promote Sign-Ups in Confirmation. Add messages and links to opt-in pages of all confirmation and transaction emails.
7. Include Opt-in Line on Credit Card Receipts.
8. Add Opt-in Message to Warranty and Product Registration Cards.
9. Add Sign-Up Message to Invoices.
10. Display Opt-in Forms at Cash Register . Give them an incentive in exchange to them sharing their email addresses. An approach used by restaurants and retailers to advertise weekday discounts, etc.
11. Add Sign-Up Message to Invoices.
12. Promote Your Email/Newsletter in Articles. Include a reference and link to your newsletter on articles in trade and other publications.