How Can You Learn How to Achieve Top Search Engine Rankings?
By Robin Nobles
If you're serious about having a successful online business, you need to spend some time studying search engines and how they operate.
Why? Because comparatively speaking, search engine marketing is generally much less expensive than traditional forms of advertising, which certainly appeals to those of us with low (or no!) advertising budgets. Also, reach you can gain through a successful search engine marketing campaign can be extraordinary.
But, how can you learn search engine marketing strategies? People learn in many different ways.
* Some folks prefer to dig for information themselves, hunting all over Web hoping to find reliable and trustworthy information. Search Engine Guide (http://www.searchengineguide.com) is an excellent place to start, because site posts articles written by experts in industry.
* Other people like online classes, such as those offered through a reputable company like Academy of Web Specialists (http://www.onlinewebtraining.com), where they can learn in comfort of their own homes with a trusted instructor. As you probably know, I've taught online classes through Academy for years.
* Still others like to attend large conferences where they can sit and listen to experts in industry offer their advice on particular topics. In my opinion, Search Engine Strategies conferences (http://seminars.internet.com) are second to none, and I've served on panels at almost all of them.
* However, still others want to learn on location with more of a hands-on approach. Until now, there has never been an actual "hands on" workshop designed to build your expertise in person. These people want to meet instructors in person and have opportunity for personal, one-on-one interaction about their particular Web sites and their unique challenges.
So, this is why Search Engine Workshops.com (http://www.searchengineworkshops.com) was formed, a joint venture by John Alexander and Robin Nobles.
When you attend one of our workshops, you'll bring your laptop and your "Web site" with you. You'll actually be doing exercises that will help you become a more effective search engine marketer.
* Do you have a difficult time choosing keywords that really work for your business or your clients? John Alexander, one of leading authorities in use of WordTracker, will demonstrate ways to use WordTracker that you've never considered.
* Do you have a difficult time writing Web site content? I'm a professional writer and author, and I'll be working with you on how to create Web site content that will appeal to your human audience.
* Are you having problems taking your Web site content and making it search engine friendly? Because this is a "workshop," a hands- on method of learning, you'll create a page of content and optimize it yourself, with your instructors standing by to offer suggestions and guide you.