How Autoresponders Boost Sales by up to 400%
Imagine going to bed and waking up in morning to find that you made sales while you slept - all because of your autoresponder!
What exactly is an autoresponder? An autoresponder is an automated email program that responds to an incoming email with a message written by you. The message can be written once and loaded in autoresponder and forgotten about. It's as easy as that.
Some Uses for Autoresponders
1. Use autoresponders as an immediate acknowledgement to those who send you information. Let recipient know that you have received their message and when to expect a reply.
2. Create a FAQ document to answer commonly asked questions about your product or service. Use familiar question and answer format.
3. Collect names and email addresses by using a capture form. This allows you to build a list and as marketers keep saying, lists lead to repeat sales.
4. Make all your articles and newsletters available via autoresponder.
5. Offer free reports or e-courses to show your expertise to your customers. This is a great way to capture prospects' name and email address for future follow-up.