Autoresponders are one of top promotional tools available online today. They are also known as mailbots, automatic email and email on demand. They were derived from very popular fax on demand and designed to automatically respond to any email message sent to it with an automatic response. Their popularity most likely stems from its vast variety of uses as it eliminates need to manually answer every response. Subsequently saving hours of valuable time. Your information can be available to your prospective customer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get your best ad copy ready, load it to your autoresponder and your business is set to autopilot. When your prospective customer sends a message to your autoresponder address, your information will be instantly delivered to their email address.
There are many ways of utilizing power of autoresponders:
* Sample E-zine Copy for potential subscribers
* Articles For Publication - A great way for writers to distribute their articles
* Offer Free Powerful Reports on various subjects and use your signature file at end to promote your site or business
* Offer Free Resources with information about your site, product or business
* Information about your Business Opportunity
* Product listings
* Price list
* Welcome letters
* Thank you letters * Order Confirmations
* Advertising Rates
There are many advantages associated with use of autoresponders. Not only do they automate daily task of manually replying to requests for information, but they provide instant gratification for recipient. They also enable you to track your ad responses and gather email addresses of potential customers. A good autoresponder service will automatically send you an email notification informing you each time someone requests your information.
Selecting a quality autoresponder service:
When selecting a autoresponder service, there are many factors that need to be taken into consideration to ensure maximum performance.
* Personalized responses - This makes recipient feel that letter was sent specifically to them.
* Automatic follow ups - Studies have shown it may take up to seven contacts before closing a sale.
* Unlimited text length - If you are inhibited by amount of text your autoresponder may contain, you may be forced to revise a successful sales letter, ultimately costing you business.