When it comes time to do your taxes, isn't it nice that you can write off a portion of your auto expenses for your home business!
Would you like to know how you can write off ALL of your vehicle expenses? Would you like to know how to do that while, at same time, advertising your home business?
I've got a wonderful secret to share with you! If you advertise on your vehicle, you can write off all of its expenses!
Firstly, think about reach of your advertising. Even when your car is parked, people are reading your ad. While you're doing your grocery shopping, at your kids' sports games, running to bank - whenever you're driving or parked somewhere, people are reading about your home business! That's better than any other paid advertising!
Best of all, it's easy and inexpensive to do. The hardest part is choosing a good tag line. Here are a few suggestions:
- Work from home!
- Working from home and loving it!
- It doesn't take a fortune to make a fortune!
- I'm a work at home Mom - ask me how you can do same.
- I'm financially free - ask me how you can be too.
- Do you have time? I do. I work from home!
- I fired my boss! I work from home.
- Fire your boss and work from home!
- I work from home with my child on my lap!
- I'm working where I'm needed most - at home!
- Lose job stress - work from home!
Those are just a few to help get your mind going. Use one of those or think of your own. Just make sure you try to address a need in others that your home business can fulfill. Once you get going with it, it's really not all that difficult to come up with something catchy.