EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it.
"The Money Is In The... LIST!"
I bet you've heard this catch phrase once or twice while surfing around on Internet.
I know I have.
But, question that usually arises is... "How do I effectively build one that won't cost me an arm and a leg in process?"
Well, today's your lucky day because I'm going to highlight 3 of MOST powerful ways to build your targeted 'Opt-In List' by using Power of 'Viral Marketing' as your engine.
And best part about using these 3 'Viral' methods I'm about to mention are... they cost virtually Nothing to produce, are Highly targeted, give You INSTANT Credibility and are in constant demand by website owners.
So, with that said, let's move on to what these 3 'Viral' methods are and how they will benefit you and your List Building efforts.
1. Writing 'Special Reports'.
- Special Reports work great because they allow you to go into more depth about Topic or Problem in question where you'll then be able to lead them to how your Product or Service(or Affiliate product) can fix there current problem.
- They give you Instant Credibility, which builds trust in your customer that you are knowlegdable in your industry.
- Website owners are always looking for quality **Free Stuff** to give away or offer to there Visitors and/or Subscribers.
This is where you could CASH-IN, especially if you make your special report 'Brandable'. This gives website owner even MORE incentive to give your Freebie away if they can make Money in process.
- And your Contact Information will always be inside, no matter what. Meaning, as your report is being passed around Internet you'll always be able to lead your potential customer back to your website where they could sign-up for your newsletter and/or read up more about your Products or Services you offer.
2. Putting Together A 'Free eBook'.
- Free eBooks work great as well and have same benefits as I outlined through special report.
The only difference using this approach is, you can put together a free ebook in less time then it would take to produce your special report simply because it doesn't even have to be your own material inside, it can be someone else's.