After first, brilliant anniversary gift idea has been used up, impressing your significant other tends to get a bit more difficult. At least it does in your mind. You think you have to come up with some expensive, elaborate gift for next time.
Well, no. Sometimes it's little (inexpensive, even free) things we do that are most appreciated and leave a lasting impression. For example, you could:
* Write love notes on mirror, so it'll be one of first things they see in morning when they wake up.
* Take a spin around room to their favorite CD or song.
* Leave little love notes and poems here and there--at workplace, in mailbox, on dashboard, etc.
* Make them breakfast in bed. A flower or other small gift may add a nice touch.
* Cook dinner for night, especially if you're not one who usually does cooking. Or you could order in a special meal.
*Have a picnic in your yard or in park if you can, especially on a starry night. This would also be perfect opportunity to add a little extra and present your sweetie with their own star as a first anniversary gift idea (or any other occasion).