Whether you are a seasoned copywriter or writing your first ad, you must understand and relate to "How People Think, Feel and Respond".
You must also know common sense tips and tricks that will help you create killer ad copy.
Following is a list of key elements of writing successful ads:
- Appeal to reader's emotions and instincts.
- Must convince even most hardened skeptics.
- Overcome any objections buyer may have.
- Use power words that literally force people to act. http://18.104.22.168/powerwords.shtml
- Capture and keep reader's interest.
- Appeal to reader's ego and self-interest.
- Show facts and proof of your claims.
- Help reader justify purchase.
- Write copy that coincides with current attitudes in your target group.
- Motivate you reader to buy NOW.
- Use "special" benefits to make your product more attractive.
- Make your reader believe in you.