Get Paid to Take Online SurveysWritten by Rickia Sanders
How would you like to sit in your own home and make $25.00 every eight minutes, not just once but over and over again? No this isnít just another scam to get you to pay out money, people are actually doing this and providing a service as they do it.
There are a lot of work at home websites that make all kinds of ďpie in skyĒ promises. Many of them are legitimate businesses that make use of service that you do for them, unfortunately many more are not. With this in mind, people at Survey Scout made it their business to look into what could potentially make you a fantastic home business. They have made your business their business, by compiling a regularly updated data base of over 450 of very best paying survey opportunities.
Whether itís getting paid to take online surveys, to participate in focus groups, to take phone surveys, to try new products (and incidentally get to keep products) or to preview new movies, itís all work which can be done from your home and from which many others are earning a good income. Have an extra 30 minutes in morning before heading off to work? Do you have a few hours available in afternoon while kids are out playing? Or maybe it's 2am and for some reason you can't sleep? These are all perfect times to do surveys and get paid! Whatís so great about this business is that you can do surveys when it's convenient for YOU.
Unique Niche MarketsWritten by Dan Brown
A niche is something that sets your business apart from your competitors. To compete with other businesses nowadays, especially online, you need a unique niche. Just make sure your competitors are not using same niche. Below are twelve ideas you could use to create an order pulling niche.
1. Your niche could be that you offer free delivery. This may cost a little money, but, you will gain extra customers to make up for it.
2. Your niche could be that you offer a lower price. If you can't afford to offer a lower price you could always hold occasional discount sale.
3. Your niche could be that your product achieves results faster. This niche is very effective because people are becoming more and more impatient and want results fast.
4. Your niche could be you've been in business for a longer period of time. People think if you've been in business longer you have more credibility.
5. Your niche could be that your product tastes, smells sounds, looks, or feels better. When you target the senses you're triggering basic human attractions.
6. Your niche could be your product is light or compact. People may want to take product on a trip or don't have much room where they live.