Every one marketing on Internet needs their own product that will earn them 100% of profits. While you can easily buy rights to different types of products that will allow you full ownership- it is more cost effective and more rewarding to create your own.
This is not difficult to do. The only real requirements for your product is that it serve a purpose and solve a problem. I am sure you have heard advice "Just write what you know". That is good advice but may still leave you wondering where to begin. Here are a few quick formulas that will lead you in right direction.
1. The Tips booklet. Everyone wants to learn to do something quicker, more efficiently, or in a way that will help them avoid all of mistakes created before them. Include 25 tips on a popular subject that will help them do just that. For instance: "25 Tips to _________"
2. The Spinoffs. If you have already created a product or have read a product that you thought left something out. Create a spin off. For instance: Suppose you have purchased an ebook titled "Marketing your product with Search Engines" There are many other ways market yourself. Your product might become "Marketing your product with ezines" or "Marketing your product with free ebooks".
3. The Q and A. For every subject out there is someone that needs to learn it. Compile 25 most frequently asked questions and answers to them. For instance: "Answers to 25 most asked questions on web design".
4. The Interview. This is always a winner. Everyone wants to learn secrets from someone who has already accomplished something that they wish to accomplish. Create a list of 10-20 questions regarding a certain topic. Then approach 5-10 people who are already successful in that arena. Publish their answers.
5. Creating Bundles. This is relatively easy. Suppose you have written a HTML authoring tutorial. Create a Java script authoring tutorial, package two together and you now have a web authoring tutorial.
6. Bookmarks. We all have a great deal of bookmarks that we have collected. I have bookmarks ranging from automotive repair to recipes for pork chops. But many of my bookmarks consist of same topic. Compile and organize your bookmarks in a way that makes sense -add your thoughts, experiences, and opinions on bookmark provided and you have a winning product!