If you are tight on budget, go for Inkjet Printer. Inkjet Printers are more economical compared to Laser Printers. You have wide choice of Inkjet Printers. There are varieties of Inkjet Printers available in market to select from. You can select your own printer based on kind of print quality you require.
If you are graphic designer and have more concern with quality of images and graphics, you must go for Inkjet Printer. It gives excellent quality of images and graphics. If you need better text printouts then go for Laser Printers. It is essential to confirm your requirements before buying your Inkjet Printer. Check out these important tips before you buy Inkjet Printer.
Things to check before buying Inkjet Printers
* Speed is main criteria to be checked before buying any printer. Always check speed in normal mode as speed rated by manufacturer is always tested on fastest print mode.
* Buffer Memory plays important role while you share printer over network. For networked printer it is always recommended to go for higher buffer memory.
* Computers nowadays mostly have USB ports therefore buy a printer with a USB interface to get higher speed of data transfer.
* Never overlook total cost of ownership. Depending on pages you print, even a small difference in ownership cost will save your sizeable amount over lifetime.
* Ensure to get required quality of photo printouts if you are buying printer for photo printouts. If needed you have to also purchase an extra ink cartridge, as photo printouts need more ink.
* Check compatibility of printer with software.
* You must check manufacturer's Web site for type of support offered. Check whether they offer regular software updates, patches for new operating systems.
* Check dimensions of printer so that it will comfortably fit on your desk.