Easy Newsletter Promotion Ideas by BB Lee (C)2004
Newsletter promotion is next step after you've drafted an outline of your publication and established a distribution method.
Newsletter promotion is easy if you use these low cost ways or no cost ways to promote online.
Let's closely examine a few popular "no cost ways" to promote!
1. Classifieds Online Free Classified Pages are an easy way to get started. Most classifieds posted online are visited by business owners promoting their own products but a few curious lookers will surely click your link and subscribe to your newsletter. When posting to classified pages click any links that interest you. See how writer further promotes his service. This is a good way to learn further promotional techniques. Visit This Site: http://www.websitings.com/classads/sites/2816814.htm
Another good way to promote is to subscribe to newsletters that offer their subscribers free ads to promote their products and services for as long as they are subscribed to publications. This is a good deal for you and publisher. The publisher raises his subscriber count. And you are able to promote with out cost.
2. Link Exchanges If you have a website, exchange links with other website owners. This is an easy, no cost, promotion idea, that works.
3. Banner Exchanges Surf to google or yahoo type "banner exchange" into search engine box. Visit top links and examine their programs for pertinent details. Join one's that meet your criteria.
4. Ad Swaps Contact other ezine owners with a similar publication. Ask if they would like to swap ads with you. This translates to exchanging ads of similar lengths in designated publications.
5. Give Aways Announce to your readers or advertise giveaways in exchange for subscribing to your ezine. Give away an ebook you've composed, a report or even software.