Copyright 2005 Steve Lowell
Does this sound familiar...?
You have taken ALL of company training, listened to tapes, recorded phone calls and live conference calls, read all company materials and tried products. You bought some inventory, made business cards, set up web site that company provided for you.
You have purchased leads, set up an e-mail campaign and told everyone you know about your awesome company, cutting edge products and lucrative compensation plan...you were exited, motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic, positive and committed and yet...your results are dismal.
If all of that sound familiar, I have news for you...you are one of roughly 95% of people in MLM that have been completely wasting your time, money and infinitely more important...your life! Keep reading...there IS hope!!
I know that there are people in your company who are doing well...making tons of money...but here's question...can you REALLY duplicate what they are doing??
What is it that people who are on top have that you don't have? Well, there's bad news...and there's good news!
The bad news is that if you were to take a close look at top performers in your company, you might notice a few things such as:
1. They have above average communication skills. They can walk into a room or stand in front of an audience and command attention. They just have that skill. Most people can't do that! In fact, number one fear in North America is public speaking!
2. Maybe they are able to work 22.5 hours per day without sleeping. Some people just have metabolism that allows them to do far more in a day than others. Most people can't do that either!
3. Maybe they had money to begin with and were able to purchase a position in company which allowed them to maximize their income potential...most people can't do that either!
4. Maybe they are great salespeople. Maybe they don't mind getting 100 rejections in order to recruit one person, but most people can't do that either!
The point is that there are any number of things that allow some people to just outperform others and usually it's because they really do have some quality, characteristic or skill that others just don't have. This allows them to build enormous organizations only a VERY small percentage of those people actually earn them big money, and it's normally people who happen to have same outstanding skills.
After I studied this over many months of failing miserably in MLM...I asked myself this question; ”Where heck does that leave an average guy like me??" That brings us to good news!
The good news is that there are people just like me; average people with average skills making a substantial living with Network Marketing, and so can you.
You don't need "gift of gab" or tons of money to buy your position and you don't need to work 22.5 hours per day or to withstand an onslaught of rejection. So what does average person need to make a fortune in Network Marketing?
You need only two things:
1. A System that can be duplicated by anyone 2. Education as to how to properly deploy that system
The system can be either automated or not as long as process takes prospect through specific steps and brings them to a point where they can decide weather or not they are interested in seeing more.