Discover the 90/10 Secret: It will change your life

Written by Arlen Busenitz

The 90/10 secret is incredible! Very few know and apply this secret. The result? Millions of people are suffering undeserved stress, trials, problems, and heartache. They never seem to be a success in life. Bad days follow bad days. Terrible things seem to be constantly happening. Their is constant stress, lack of joy, and broken relationships. Worry consumes time, anger breaks friendships, and life seems dreary and is not enjoyed torepparttar fullest.. Friends are lost. Life is a bore and often seems cruel. Does this describe you? If so, do not be discouraged. You can be different!. Understand and applyrepparttar 124121 90/10 secret. It will change your life! What is this secret?

10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% of life is decided by how you react.

What does this mean? We really have no control over 10% of what happens to us. We cannot stoprepparttar 124122 car from breaking down. The plane may be late arriving, which throws our whole schedule off. A driver may cut us off in traffic. We have no control over this 10%. The other 90% is different. You determinerepparttar 124123 other 90%! How? By your reaction. You cannot control a red light, but you can control your reaction. Don't let people fool you, YOU can control how you react! Let's use an example.

You're eating breakfast with your family. Your daughter knocks over a cup of coffee onto your business shirt. You have no control over what just happened. What happens next will be determined by how you react.

You curse. You harshly scold your daughter for knockingrepparttar 124124 coffee cup over. She breaks down in tears. After scolding her, you turn to your spouse and criticize them for placingrepparttar 124125 cup to close torepparttar 124126 edge ofrepparttar 124127 table. A short verbal battle follows. You storm upstairs and change your shirt. Back downstairs you find your daughter has been to busy crying to finish breakfast and get ready for school. She missesrepparttar 124128 bus. Your spouse must leave immediately for work. You rush torepparttar 124129 car and drive your daughter to school. Because you are late, you drive 40 miles an hour in a 30 mph speed limit.. After a 15 minute delay and throwing $60 away, you arrive at school. Your daughter runs torepparttar 124130 building without saying good-bye. After arriving atrepparttar 124131 office 20 minutes late, you find you forgot your briefcase. Your day has started terrible. As it continues, it seems to get worse and worse. You look forward to going home. When you arrive home you find small wedge in your relationship with your spouse and daughter. Why? Because of how you reacted inrepparttar 124132 morning.

Make a Superb First Impression

Written by Arlen Busenitz

It is extremely important that people have a good first impression of you. Either you make a good impression or you will suffer for it! It is going to effect how your contact views you forrepparttar rest of that conversation. It can effect how fast a friendship starts, or how fast business relationships get going. You have got to make a good first impression!

What is a "first impression"? Simply it isrepparttar 124120 first thoughts a person has toward you after seeing you or listening to what you have to say. These are made during repparttar 124121 first five seconds and thenrepparttar 124122 first few minutes of a conversation. It has been said that a speaker has 5 minutes to convincerepparttar 124123 audience that he/she has something good to say. How you act, dress, and talk are all going to effect "the first impression". A customer's first impression of a salesmen will have an impact on whetherrepparttar 124124 customer buys. The first impression a manager has of you will effect whether you are hired. How you act inrepparttar 124125 first moments of meeting your new neighbor will sharply effect his/her view of you. Yes, you need to make a good first impression! It can stop a sale, or it can help you make an instant friend!

How do you make a good impression? Here is one way which is guaranteed to work. Do this and people will have excellent first thoughts about you! This isrepparttar 124126 key:

When you meet someone (friend or new contact), greet them onrepparttar 124127 phone, or pass them onrepparttar 124128 street, act ENTHUSED to meet them!

·Give them a "winning" smile.

·Cheerfully greet them with "hello (name)". Let your voice show that you are glad to see them!

Cont'd on page 2 ==> © 2005
Terms of Use