Climb Aboard the Boat to SuccessWritten by Denise Hall
Viral Marketing is fastest way to generate more traffic, sales and opt-in list members. It works in a way similar to viruses that cause common cold, spreading from one person to another very quickly. Yet many Internet marketers don't use Viral Marketing techniques, and, as a result, they're missing boat to bigger and better profits.
Definition of Viral Marketing: a method that causes people to pass on your marketing message to others.
As an Internet marketer, you must "brand" yourself among prospects in your target market. Just as a virus can be passed from person to person, so can your marketing message. And, like a good joke, gossip or a rumor, it spreads like wildfire.
Creating a free e-book or report, for example, to offer your website visitors or ezine subscribers keeps your name or product in front of them. How? By including links to your website or affiliate programs within e-book.
And by giving them an incentive to pass along your report to others, you'll create a turbo-charged Viral Marketing machine. Simply allowing them to brand e-book with their name and website URL will get ball rolling.
TEN High-Impact Viral Marketing StrategiesWritten by Dan Brown
Viral Marketing is allowing people to giveaway and use your free product or service in order to multiply your marketing quickly over internet. The idea behind viral marketing is that you include your ad with freebie people giveaway or use. Below are ten high impact viral marketing strategies:
1. Allow people to reprint your articles on their web site, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or ebooks. Include your resource box and option for article reprints at bottom of each article.
2. Allow people to use any of your freebies as free bonuses for products or services they sell. Include your ad on all your freebies.
3. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own web site. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at top of board.
4. Allow people to sign up for a free web site on your server. Since you are giving away space, require them to include your banner ad at top of site.
5. Allow people to add their link to your free web site directory. Just require that they return a link back to your web site, advertising your directory.