Cindy Alexander Breaks Through With New Album Angels & Demons Written by Keith "MuzikMan" Hannaleck
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: THE CORE Toni Profera and Bill Siddons 14724 Ventura Blvd. Penthouse Sherman Oaks, California 91403 Phone: 818-986-8040 Fax: 818-986-8041 E-Mail: PNUTSINGS@AOL.COM Website: http://www.cindyalexander.com
Sherman Oaks, California--06/06/05—Cindy Alexander has performed with likes of The Bacon Brothers, Suzanne Vega, Bob Schneider, Ben Taylor, The Bangles, Edwin McCain, Marc Cohn, Howard Jones and Dishwalla. The list is impressive. What is even more astounding than her record of accomplishment is incredible new album Angels & Demons. With a knock em’ dead vocal range, charismatic presence, and a D.Y.I. Indie spirit that burns bright, this gal is carving a path for herself with honest to goodness hard work. She does it all from running her website, marketing music, and arranging for performances. Her energy and attitude are contagious to everyone around her. Her name is getting out there with more impact than ever before and as her career gathers momentum so does her music.
2004 was not a bad year for Cindy either. She walked away with several esteemed awards including…Songwriter of Year – JPF Music Awards, Best Female Rock Vocalist – All Access Music Awards and Special Achievement Pop Artist – L.A. Music Awards. If this is any indication of what is in store, 2005 promises to be a breakthrough year.
14 Famous Celebrity QuotesWritten by Chileshe Mwape
1. "A lot of people are singing about how screwed up world is, and I don't think that everybody wants to hear about that all time." - Mariah Carey
2. "I don't understand whole dating thing. I know right off bat if I'm interested in someone, and I don't want them to waste their money on me and take me out to eat if I know I'm not interested in that person." - Britney Spears 3. "I know that I could really kill for my daughter. I know because I'm living for her, so I'm fierce when it comes down to it. And I feel same about my husband and my family. I'm just fiercely protective. It's like, that's my lair and nobody messes with my lair." - Whitney Houston
4. "Mom always tells me to celebrate everyone's uniqueness. I like way that sounds." - Hilary Duff
5. "My parents wanted me to be a lawyer. But I don't think I would have been very happy. I'd be in front of jury singing." - Jennifer Lopez
6. "If I stopped making records or performing, I'd probably still be famous for a while being me. But I'd rather have something to show for myself."- Kylie Minogue
7. "I rejected some gorgeous publicity shots because they just didn't look like me. I won't wear skanky clothes that show off my booty, my belly or boobs. I have a great body. I could be Britney. I could be better than Britney." - Avril Lavigne