Cellphones are the devil’s workWritten by Khalil A. Cassimally
Well, if I called wrong number, why did you answer phone? – Cartoon caption by James Thurber.
But I say, “I will not pick up my cellphone even if you called right number. Message/Text me.”
Let’s put this straight: cellphones are a threat to both your privacy and your grey matter – in literal way.
You go to a party and find a really beautiful girl. You know that you have to talk to her. And that’s exactly what you do. You grab two glasses of champagne and head towards her. “Euhem,” you manage to utter. She turns to look at you. She smiles and you hand her champagne. Then out of nowhere, your cellphone vibrates in your pocket. “Oh shit!” you say. She glares at you and asks, “sorry?”
Damn cellphone. What’s more, it was only mum calling to check whether you are all right.
Anywhere you go somebody can call you. Little by little, you’ve become an answering machine. And you don’t even have a moment for yourself because cellphone always rings/vibrates when you least need it to. Because cellphones actually do obey Murphy’s Law!
But then you might say that you don’t even have a private life anymore, so why bother. Well you have to know that cellphones may damage people in other ways.
Only a small amount of energy is emitted by a cellphone. However even this amount will cause stress responses in your cells and affect your reflexes.
Cellphone radiation can even cause molecular changes in your cells. An experiment was performed by a Finish team to prove this. 4500 genes in human cells, cultured in laboratory, were exposed to cellphone radiation for only 48 hours. More than 20 genes were found to have had their activity rate interrupted. Now in your brain alone are billions of genes. Even if a small group of cells will be perturbed, group isn’t really small at all. It still contains several millions of genes. Are you prepared to lose these genes and consequently cells then?
The FMUP ( Flawed Modern / Ultramodern Physics ) Theory : Superultramodern Physics (SP) Written by Dr Kedar Joshi, PBSSI
The FMUP theory states that modern ( and ultramodern, as extremely modern ) physics is flawed, not absolutely but quite considerably. Following is a list (not necessarily exclusive) of those flaws with brief descriptions. [ The flaws are then resolved with NSTP ( i.e. non - spatial mechanical ) framework, forming Superultramodern Physics. ]
1. Space - Time Entanglement - Space and time are neither entangled in (strict)physical nor a logical sene. Time varies with space because production of appropriate states of consciousness. Time, like space is a mere experience or illusion, so to say. If instructions for production in non - spatial universal software are varied time would no longer be entangled with space.
2. Ontology / Physics of Space - Time Curvature, String Theory, Etc. - Space - time curvature does not exist as a physical / real entity out there but is rather an idea in universal NSTP (or, in computer terminology, universal non - spatial software). According to string theories strings are supposed to be infinitely thin, which is logically impossible. So strings also exist, if at all, as ideas like space - time curvature.
3. Relativity of Mass - The absolute speed of time does not imply that mass is relative. Mass has to be defined as a bulk / substance or quantity of matter. For example, in electron acceleration experiment, mass of electron remains constant. However, its increasing resistance to acceleration (as its speed is increased) is controlled by hidden non - spatial universal program. As a corollary, mass is not transformed into energy but rather illusion / feelings are created as representation of energy. Mass, as a bulk, remains constant.
4. Time Machine and Relativity of Time - Time, being a form of illusion or experience, is inherently relative. That is, it does not need relativity theory or speed of light constant or absolute principle to prove that time is relative. Thus, to get into past is to reproduce (non - spatial) states of consciousness as existed in past (rather as we at present feel they existed in past). And to build a time machine is to be able to actually reproduce them through varying non - spatial universal software.
5. Newton’s Laws of Motion - Newton’s laws of motion and his principle of universal gravitation is not logically necessary. They (that is phenomena) could be changed by changing non - spatial universal program.