Cathars,Courtly Love, and HistoryWritten by Robert Bruce Baird
This is an entry from my three volume encyclopedia. CRUSADES, CATHARS AND 'COURTLY LOVE': - One of greatest legacies of revitalization of teachings of 'brotherhood' in 13th century of Troubadors was sexual and gender respect. The Cathar 'dove' and Peace were not destined to last, but education of people could not be squelched. It can be argued that world was a better place then: Americas were still part of 'Brotherhood' although Mediterranean warlike cultures of misogynistic deviate men had a strong foothold. Many people there were willing to see a different course of action based more on nurturing female aspects of our psyche. The Templars surely fought to protect Cathars and they shortly thereafter had to reconfigure as Knights of Christ in Portugal. Around that time one of 'waves of Asians' came out of steppes and brought Pax Tartaris. These waves are becoming as exposed as 'Sea Peoples/Hyksos' theory and some limited Trojan War. Temujin or Genghis Khan was not as barbarian as Europeans and Tarim's recent pictures of 'red-heads' near Great Wall in 1800 BC were in his Altaic region over a millenium before that. The history of cultural evolution of man was benefited by announcement of modern man who is not our genetic blood and is much older (2x or more, If not a great deal more to tie in with Flores Island seafarers of 800,000+ years where Hobbit is now found.). Indeed archaeological and genetic forensic as well as forensic tools, including linguistics blow roof off old 'his'-story!
But Cathars failed to re-institute 'Brotherhood' and living love that Jesus actually taught. Temujin came a lot closer to making an ethical and safe place in largest Empire of 'his'-torians. His progeny threw bodies infected with Plague over walls of Christian held trading centers on Black Sea and scourge became an important part of oppression Catholic Crusades were Inquisiting upon all people of Europe. The Treaty of Tordesillas later brought it to America to wipe out over 70 million within a hundred years: who is barbarian? The noted authors and scientists of Catholics like William of Rubruck detailed quarantining methods and marmot origins of this 'Black Death' even before that. The truth is Catholic leaders knew how this would assist in their feudal control and ‘sins and demons' ignorance which ultimately realized 'Dark Ages' goal of reducing knowledge of masses to point of complete slaves to their foul motives. The 70 million who had lived in North America before De Soto and Columbus (with his unusual fighting dogs) had kids who died during that hundred years too: so total who died from biological warfare in North American continent easily exceeds 80 million who died in Europe. At this juncture Flagellants were blaming Jews for causing 'Plague'. That is true to some extent because Jews built a religion that Romans took over and Saxons and many Roman equestrian farmers (De Medicis) are Jews..
PROPOSED TABLE OF TRUE HISTORY!:
* 3,500 BC - Unification of Egypt and establishment of an exclusive Amazon trading area by aristocratic elite and priest/warriors with an army of soldiers given various grades of weapons in metal to protect and defend their assets or trading empires. - The 'Brotherhood' is co-opted from within but people are promised great things and matrilineal royalty becomes norm. - Similar 'elites' do same in China, and maybe even an overlord reporting to Egyptian based enterprise of Memphis or Crete. - A plethora of secrets exist in trade routes, maps, use of explosives for effects of a spiritual nature, 'Lost Chord' and technologies of building. The 'Murrhine' vases allow salt water to be potable but toxic build up leads to deaths of valuable sailors who begin to catch on and become pirates (Berbers and Basques). - Pyramids designed and later constructed to explain magnificence of many things to people. Myths of all sorts of divination abound *2,000 BC - Families in places like Iberia of Caspian Region which had a capital by same name (now Tiflis) made alliances with - other regions of world against international ideals. This lead to factional fighting with Kelts (Amazons) fighting those who were more intermarried with Uighurs. The Silk Route was a haven for bandits and mixed breed non-aristocrats like Phoenician Society of Pirates. The breakdown in egalitarian models and corporate ability to enforce trading monopolies was only partially due to weapon technology diffusion. It was more connected to use of social engineering in Temples that included prostitution (which aristocrats later wanted for themselves (concubinage). - Fractionalization of former 'Brotherhood' was well along by Hyksos intermarriage campaign. The House of Mallia in Crete was a prime mover in aristocratic enterprise that may have its legacy in Smyrna/Onassis and Sybaritic unproductive ideas of materialism. Where were Mungo Man students and did such a human really have no genetic offspring who are alive today? *1,800 BC - Sardinia was a major base for guarding wealth and elite who trained their children and priests in a manner that was most secret. The Nuraghi secret is still well kept to this day. It is more than irony and humor that poisonous plant that led to use of words or phrase 'Sardonic humor'. - Scotland and 'Emerald Isles' was a major haven for these elites and more egalitarian among them who came there after climatic and glacial effects were complete. - Hierarchies of special interests allowed kings and nobles to 'front' for them and there were growing numbers of difficulties developing through what we call ancient world or our 'his'- story. That history was being managed and Hyksos (means foreigners) kind of history and ethnic or national interests were accentuated with a Hegelian dialectic of setting one side against other. Secret 'mystery schools' were organized and structured with different terms of focus like Therapeutae or Pythagorean Brotherhood. The pre-existing groups like Sarmoung and Great White Brotherhood retained a smaller number of those who knew more of what was going on. Tuthmosis is said to have been organizer of these plans for esoteric knowledge. Wars began in earnest and were culminated in Trojan War which lasted more than ten years even though Troy may have been a central location for negotiations for that period of time. *1,200 BC - The end of Trojan War which coincides with archaeologic record of destruction of cities of Miletus and Jericho. It was not just in Troy but in 18 other theatres of operations including Arkansas. - A four hundred year 'Dark Ages' developed as trade once shared was curtailed and controlled by smaller groups of people with Greed as their primary motivation. Solomon and Hiram of Tyre are best known of these. *800 BC - The founding of Carthage and Etruria showed a group of people felt they could expand trade and still control it and people wouldn't get out of control. Others were averse to this and conflicts in elite led to a greater sense of futility among those who were becoming more indolent and technologies and creative entrepreneurial were diminishing, among them but not among Pirates and spin off organizations. *540 BC - A thirty year period of re-adjustment ended with Rome being founded and Sardinia was no longer a clearing house for collected enterprises of Phoenicians or other elites which had varying agendas. The total destruction of Sybaris and Battle of Alalia are significant to this period.
10 Risk Factors that Every Pregnant Woman Should be Aware ofWritten by Criss White
Many factors affect development of a fetus into a healthy child, some which are beyond your control and others that are within your control. Here are ten of most common pregnancy risk factors that can be controlled or influenced:
- Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for you, but bad for your baby as well. Smoking during pregnancy reduces amount of oxygen that baby receives and increases risk of miscarriage, bleeding, and morning sickness. Chemicals inhaled while smoking may lead to other health problems with baby. Reduced birth weight, premature birth, increased risk of SIDS, and stillbirth are other possible consequences. Pregnant women should also avoid second hand smoke.
- Alcohol - Drinking can cause fetal alcohol syndrome, including symptoms like low birth weight, medical problems, and behavior abnormalities. As soon as you know you are pregnant, stop drinking. For more detailed information on problems that can be caused by alcohol, visit http://www.nofas.org.
- Caffeine - There are many conflicting studies about caffeine and pregnancy and some believe that caffeine is not as harmful as it was once thought to be. Nevertheless, FDA warns against caffeine consumption during pregnancy and suggests quitting or reducing consumption at very least. Caffeine has been shown to affect fetal heart rates and awake time (fetuses grow when sleeping). Decaffeinated coffee can also be harmful since producers often add additional chemicals to remove caffeine. Caffeine can also increase risk of stretch marks. Suddenly quitting coffee intake can cause headaches; so most experts recommend gradually reducing amount consumed.
- Drugs and Herbal Remedies - Always be careful about drugs or herbal remedies that are not prescribed by a doctor. These substances may affect development of your unborn child.
- Nutrition - Good nutrition is crucial to a developing child, particularly getting enough folic acid. Lack of folic acid can cause birth defects. At least 400-1000 micrograms of this B vitamin is suggested (about ten times more if you've already had a child with neural tube birth defects) starting one month before pregnant and throughout entire pregnancy. Leafy vegetables, orange juice, and beans are some natural sources of folic acid. Many stores sell vitamins with folic acid.