Cash Til Payday Loans - When Is The Best Time To Get A Quick Cash LoanWritten by Carrie Reeder
There are times when a cash advance loan or payday loan may be a good way to get you out of a tight, financial scrape. There are times when a payday loan may be a wise decision. Keep in mind, this is assuming that you definitely have ability to pay back loan right away. Here are some examples of times when using a payday loan might be a good idea:
1. If late fee on not making payment that you would need to make, would be more than fee for taking out a payday loan.
2. When, if you donít make needed payment on time, it could hurt your credit. Your credit is something you cannot erase. Having payment show up late on your credit, can make it harder for you to obtain a loan for years, while a fee for a payday loan is only temporary.
3. When there is a much more serious, long-term consequence to not paying for your immediate need, more serious than a $30-50 fee.
4. To save yourself from bounced checks, fees for bounced checks can quickly total much more than fee for taking out cash advance loan.
The bottom line is, you want to make sure before you take out a payday loan that you are doing it for right reasons. The only major consequence to a payday loan is fee incurred. If having money right then can get you out of a much more serious bind than a $30-50 fee, then it is probably a good solution to a temporary problem.
California Bad Credit MortgageWritten by Carrie Reeder
California is a beautiful place to live There is no doubt about that. But, to live in California you must pay price, which is sky high real estate prices. Renting, as opposed to buying in California, can save a little bit of money. However, renting has disadvantage of not building any equity. As home prices in California continue to rise, you may want to be a homeowner and take advantage of home appreciation factor. If you're going to be paying a lot of money to live in California anyway, you might as well be making some money on top of it too, right?
Now, if you have bad credit and are trying to get a home loan for California home prices, this may seem like an impossible situation. Home prices are high and if you already have poor credit, fact that you need to be approved for such a high loan amount can be an added difficulty when trying to get a home loan.
However, there is hope. There are so many programs available today to help people with recent bankruptcys, collections and even foreclosures, obtain mortgage financing. There are nationwide mortgage service companies that can either approve you directly or get you in touch with a lender who can approve you.
Here are some suggestions of things you can do to aggressively help yourself get qualified for a mortgage loan in California, with a bad credit history:
1. Pull your credit and review it - Pulling your own credit will not negatively affect your credit score like having someone else pull it will. For a list of links to three major credit bureaus, visit this page: www.abcloanguide.com/credithelp.com. Look over your credit history and make sure that everything is reporting accurately. Sometimes, something as small as an account being reported as currently being due as opposed to being included in a past bankruptcy can be difference of 10-15 or more added points to your credit score.
Make sure every account that is closed is reported as being closed. Make sure that every account that was reported in a bankruptcy is reported that way, and not being reported as money still owed. If you have small collection accounts, try to pay them off and then fax confirmation that account was paid off to major credit bureaus so that they can adjust your credit report right away. Editing this information on your credit report is easier than ever today because all three major credit bureaus now make it possible to dispute and inaccuracies online. You could pull all three reports, dispute all inaccuracies and be done in less than an hour now. Just a few years ago, it used to take hours or days to fill out all necessary paperwork.