A long distance relationship will work for you if:
- You trust your partner completely.
- You like to spend time alone.
- You have many outside hobbies and interests
- You're like a sexual camel and can go weeks, if not months, without sexual intimacy.
- You can afford high speed Internet, are computer literate and can operate a web cam.
- You love to talk on phone.
- You know how to turn your lover on over phone and Internet.
- You don't feel lonely when out with other couples.
- You have confidence that you can handle this relationship well, no matter what comes your way (including a possible separation.)
- You know how to keep busy.
- You have supportive friends.
A long distance relationship will NOT work for you if:
- You or other partner has a history of alcoholism or addiction. Often infidelity and unpredictability accompany these issues leading to a long-distance catastrophe.