Can 97% of Netpreneurs be Wrong? Why Some People's Ads Almost Always Make Money Discover Master Copywriter's Little-Known Secret of Locking in Profits! You don’t know it yet, but in next 5 minutes you are going to learn two things that will enable you to command someone to do something anything – and that person will do it without question. What’s more, they’ll think it was their idea, not yours. Hypnotic Selling: Myth or Miracle?
Dear unhappy business owner;
Listen, we all know key to success in any business is how well your message gets across. Do you know how to grab a visitor to your business and keep em? It's what they experience when they arrive that brings them back. And biggest secret is-it's all in your writing!
•Struggling with Your Marketing? Here’s How to Fix That! (Read on!) •Who else wants their advertising to make them more money? •The Amazing Secret to Making Fistfuls of Cash! •The best ways to drive major traffic to your web site •The single most important marketing method for succeeding on Internet •Incredibly effective low-cost and no-cost marketing techniques •How online copy differs from traditional copy -- if you don't follow some basic rules, you're wasting your time and money •The best ways to structure an online offer •Hard facts on what sells and what doesn't sell online •Impressive success stories of companies you've never heard of •Common mistakes to avoid •How to cash in with affiliate programs •What future holds for Internet marketing •Inside information on creating riveting headlines •The secret of writing hypnotic body copy •How to price products for maximum sales •The secret of "ultimate benefit" •How to test your copy •How to Increase Response Rates by 2100% by tomorrow afternoon! •How to Write Advertising that practically Forces People to Respond! •5 Step Formula for turning prospects into Buying Customers! •How to apply Psychology in Your Internet Marketing! •Common Mistakes to Avoid! Your Online sales copy matters. Did you know that 97% of small sized businesses (small businesses) failed because their owners didn't pay enough attention to staying in touch with their clients with mesmerizing sales copy?
1. Increase sales 2. Make more money 3. Attract more customers
Whether you are a professional business, retailer, entrepreneur, or consultant, every business wants/needs more new and return clients.
The first solution an internet marketing design coach advises is to entice potential clients to read your Web site's service sales messages. Online promotions can be as natural as a telephone conversation.
Check out your Web site Pages.
Your site sales copy matters.
The biggest mistake your Web site messages make is that they don't serve needs and desires of your visitors. When business owners don't convey a convincing message of why our Web site visitors should choose our service, we lose potential clients.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. "What does my Web site say about me? Is it just another pretty face or does it’s messages take my readers by heart and convince them to read more?"
Tip: If this is your first Web site, it probably hasn't attracted enough clients. If you are serious about using your site to attract more clients you need to give it a face lift.
2. Does your home page inspire your readers to act? Do you give visitors reasons to buy? Or, do you fill your home page with unnecessary bio, mission statements all that crap about you?
Tip: Your home page must be all about your visitor, not about you. Just one or two sentences about yourself at most.
3. Will your readers know what they need to know to arrive at an educated decision? Do you include questions they may have, or resistance to your service that you can overcome? These serve to make them more comfortable and want to know more from you.
4. Have you included benefit-driven headlines to take your visitor from your home page to your service sales message? Do you know difference between a feature and a benefit?
5. Does your sales letter or message about your service develop rapport and entice your visitor to contact you and buy?
6. Do your service pages offer different packages and ways to serve individual and (individuals) tastes and budgets?
7. Do you have correct hyperlinks to your order page that make it easy for your client to buy?
If your answers to these questions come up short, you have options.
1. Model your web pages after a successful marketing and design builder’s pages.
2. Hire a copywriter to write copy for you. Some will write a sales letter for $500, others charge up to $10,000. They will give you a work sheet so your sales message will suit your purposes.
Some choose this method because they don't think they can write, yet we can help to encourage you to write your own copy to reflect your unique personality and be true to you which must come through in your writing to be effective.