1. Use plenty of examples in your ad copy. This will allow your whole target audience to understand your pitch completely.
2. Gain extra credibility by using terms your readers may not understand, but can follow by explaining them in simple terms. This will show you're an expert.
3. Reveal how excited you are about product. You could use words or a picture of yourself looking very excited.
4. Tell your target audience you were in their current position. Next, tell them how your product pulled you out of that position.
5. Challenge your readers at end of your ad. Make a bet with them; if your product doesn't solve their problem, offer them a free product in return.
6. Get your audience involved in your ad by asking them questions. They'll automatically want to answer questions in their mind.