8 Reasons Why People Don't Visit Your MLM Web Site -By Talbert Williams
1. You don't offer free original content. It's important to give your visitors information they can't find any-where else.
If you're only source for a certain type of information, people will flock to your web site.
2. You don't offer free software. Most people like to find good deals on software for their computers. If software is free, that is even better.
3. You don't offer a free contest or sweepstakes. It's a fact, people like to win things. If you can fulfill that need, people will stop by to visit.
4. You don't offer a free directory. Create a directory of web sites on a particular topic that is related to your target audience.
People will visit because they will find what they're looking for, all in one place.
5. You don't offer a free e-zine. Most people love to get free information that they're interested in emailed to them on a regular basis. This saves them time and money.
6. You don't offer a free community. People like to have a place were they can have discussions with others on a particular subject. You could add a chat room or message board to your web site.