Continued from page 1
It's a fact, in many countries people are still reluctant to place credit card orders on Internet, despite high security generally involved. So companies have to work harder to win sales over their bricks and mortar high street counterparts and one way to do this is to attract visitors to your web site to download something special - for free - and ultimately to sell prospects on benefits of ordering online, particularly from you!
The main benefit of offering free info products from your web site is to establish a relationship with individuals, and ultimately turn them into buyers. People are reluctant to order from faceless companies, people they may never get to see, and aren't even sure they exist.
Once they've emailed you a few times, received a regular ezine from you, once they know you exist and realize you have their best interests at heart, then they'll start buying from you in preference to high street suppliers.
To Sell a Particular Product For Which The Same or a Similar Product is Available from Lots of Different Sources
Obvious, really, because all you are doing is aiming for a bigger share of market, something supermarkets achieve with their offers of loyalty points, and breakfast cereal manufacturers do with plastic toys, while McDonald's and other fast food outlets choose figures in sets to win business and encourage repeat buying. Examples of how specific information products can increase sales of specific products and services:
• Dealer in cherished number plates - Strange and Even Stranger License Plates
• Dealer in second-hand cars - 101 Ways to Keep Your Car From Being Stolen
• Publisher of property auctions newsletter - Directory of Property Auctions in United Kingdom (or any other country)
• Greengrocer - 101 Wartime Recipes Using Potatoes, Carrots and Other Inexpensive Supplies
• Carpet cleaning specialist - A Guide to Stain Removal
• Hairdressing salon - Bitter Sweet Solutions (Homemade Hair Treatments Using Vinegar and Honey).
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
If you've enjoyed this article, request a free copy of much longer report ‘How to Give Your Book Away Free and Profit From It For Life' by emailing Avril Harper at email@example.com
More of Avril Harper's articles can be found at www.articlefactory.com
Avril Harper is a UK writer specialising in business opportunities, many with resell rights. Read more articles at: www.articlefactory.com