Continued from page 1
13. Be organized, but don't allow act of organizing keep you from most important element of a successful business: MARKETING. Market and promote your business EVERY DAY!
14. Don't let little problems upset you. Concentrate on many positives...and "big picture."
15. Always remember that only thing that will never change is that there will always be changes. Don't let changes upset you. Know that you will have to deal with changes and other obstacles, both big and small, continually. Be prepared to be flexible.
16. Don't be a negative thinker and don't let negative attitudes of others (even if they're family members, friends, or peers) influence you. All great men and women in history had to overcome naysayers who said it couldn't be done—and then went out and did it. Think for yourself!
17. Don't be derailed by "perfection paralysis." Realize that you won't be able to do everything perfectly. Do best job you can, then move on to next project. Keep learning and keep moving ahead.
18. Read books (such as Napoleon Hill's classic, "Think And Grow Rich") that will convince you how powerful your mind really is. Develop tremendous potential in you (that we all have) that has never been tapped!
19.Remember always..."You are what you think you are"
------------------------------------ Copyright © Michel Richer
Michel Richer is the Business Manager and Webmaster of Hombyz.com. He is dedicated to helping you succeed on the Internet. With over 10 years experience in internet business and a solid reputation in the industry. You can take a look at his website at: http://www.hombyz.com