Continued from page 1
If you answered yes to BOTH of these questions you are already half-way there!
Booklets by their very nature are designed to be short and to point. This gives reader a clear and precise message. Plus, your booklets can be marketed over and over for re-sale in different ways.
Benefits to creating a tips booklet:
1) Booklets can usually be completed from start to finish in just a few weeks.
2) Booklets can be used as promotional items to promote already existing businesses.
3) Booklets can be used as product itself.
4) Booklets can be used over and over creating a new stream of income each time.
5) Booklet prices encourage and invite large quantity purchases from businesses.
6) Booklets can be translated into different languages reaching larger audiences providing another stream of income.
Booklet Size: 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" (fits into a standard #10 size envelope for mailing)
Number of Pages: Usually 16-20 "inside" pages Page count must always be divided in 4's
Paper Size: Inside pages - 60# Opaque paper. 20# paper is too thin and print can show through. Cover pages - glossy white (sturdier) card stock weight
Type Size: Select a size that everyone can read (Remember those who wear glasses)
Presentation: Use short tips instead of long paragraphs with "bullet" or numbering format.
Fact: People remember information easier when its given in short blocks
Well, you have information and you PASSED "How To Know If You Can Create A Booklet" test.
Now you have a decision to make......
1) You can continue to work hard at what you are doing and make a living..... OR
2) You can earn a great deal more by teaching others to do what you do....so well !!
Don't wait....get started today!!
For more information on creating a tips booklet visit http://www.bizybodies.com or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
REMEMBER: 1 Booklet Could Change Your Life!!
Livvie Matthews helps individuals and businesses turn their knowledge into great-selling tips booklets. For more information contact Livvie at mailto:email@example.com or visit http://www.bizybodies.com