Continued from page 1
3. Write a thirty-second "tell and sell." You only have a few seconds to impress your potential buyer. Include your title, a few benefits, and audience. Use sound bites to grab attention. _Write, Finish, and Publish your eBook Fast to Pull Online Sales_ shows professionals how to shortcut each step of writing, publishing, and promoting a salable short eBook.
Include a sound bite headline that grabs attention such as "It will do more for you than instant cappuccino." You may also want to compare your book to a successful one such as "This book is Fast Lane of Dan Poynter's Books."
4. Write your sales letter before you write your book. This important sales tool gives benefits your potential buyers want. Include compelling ad copy, benefits, testimonials, and a small blurb about you, author. If your potential buyer likes it, they will buy on spot.
5. Write your eBook's introduction. Include problem your audience has, why you wrote book, and its purpose. In a few paragraphs include more specific benefits, and how you will present it (format). Keep it under a page. Your introduction will help you write your sales letter.
6. Create a table of contents. Each chapter should have a name, preferably a catchy one. If your reader can't understand chapter title, then annotate it. Add some benefits or a sub title. In my first chapter called "Why Write an eBook?" I added this partial list of benefits: Ongoing lifelong multiple streams of income, credibility as expert, products sell easily online, buyers are more targeted and hence you create more profit.
7. Reach out to opinion molders. After an initial contact of asking for feedback, resend them same chapter and table of contents of your book. Ask for a testimonial then. These influential contacts' testimonials will help promote your eBook Online.
Design every part of your eBook to be a sales tool and a beacon that brings out your best: writing a compelling, understandable, and enjoyable book that millions of Online buyers will want.
Judy Cullins: author, publisher, book coach Helps professionals manifest their book dreams 20 clients published since 1999! http://www.bookcoaching.com/discounts.shtml Subscribe to FREE ezine "The Book Coach Says..." mailto:Judy@bookcoaching.com