Continued from page 1
So You Want To Learn Hard Way, Eh?
Maybe someone is twisting your arm, or Aunt Martha absolutely swears by it, or you’ve come across an ad that is just too enticing to pass up. Oh, dear.
Well, if you absolutely insist on going MLM route, then at very least observe following guidelines.
• Make sure you’re dealing with a reputable company, one that is at least 5 years old and is a member of Better Business Bureau. Check out their history for complaints.
• What are start-up costs? How about maintenance costs? Don’t forget that you will need to pay for advertising, which is not an insignificant expense.
• Is product one that you can promote with pride and confidence? If you aren’t wildly enthusiastic about your product, it’s going to be a tough sell. It’s going to be a tough sell anyway, but without enthusiasm, you’re sunk.
• Does your product have global appeal? MLMs are not place for a niche market.
• How much overhead does your product eat up? Fewer overhead costs translate into higher commission percentages. Physical products have production, packaging, storage and delivery costs. You’re better off looking at digital information which incurs none of these expenses.
• Does your company supply you with state-of-the-art marketing strategies and ongoing training and support? Using internet tools is not difficult, BUT if you have never been shown what to do, it’s horribly frustrating. And nobody likes to be made to feel like an idiot, so it’s important to find a program that trains you in basics.
Okay, my friend, I hope this helps.
Ultimately, I hope you go out and create something unique, something that surges up from your personal wellspring. Or maybe you’ll find a product that someone else created that you’re just wild about.
And then, as Zig Ziglar once told me with a twinkle in his eye, “Go out and sell sump’n!”
Regardless of how you decide to go about earning your dough, I’ll always have a kind word and plenty of encouragement for you. That’s my specialty. So come on over and get your motivation here: http://www.Calling-All-Entrepreneurs.com/
We’ll be waiting for you…
Rosella Aranda, marketer and author, helps entrepreneurs change their thinking and escape limitations permanently. http://www.SabotageThyselfNoMore.com/ Free mini-course. http://www.FinancialFreedomWorld.com/ Top Internet Tools! http://www.FromThoughtsToRiches.com/ How to Be Rich