Continued from page 1
Is that Low Time Engine Really a Bargain? www.airplanenoise.com/answers_to_why.htm
6. You want a "no risk" purchase that comes with a manufacturer backed airplane.
"As is Where is". . . Pretty scary words when you purchase a used aircraft! Why risk it? When you fly off field with a manufacturer backed airplane, you know you're covered. www.cessna.textron.com
7. You want lower interest rates and lower payments of a new aircraft.
Perhaps up to 3% points! This can mean huge savings in your monthly payment and in your overall amount paid for your aircraft. Run numbers to see how much you'll save in interest dollars! www.cfcloan.com
8. You want better depreciation schedules that apply only to new aircraft.
50% bonus depreciation applies to new equipment only. Uncle Sam has bumped up depreciation schedule on new equipment in hopes to revitalize economy. To see how much you can save by purchasing new, visit: www.advocatetax.com
9. You'd rather not "wheel and deal" with hope that you cut a fair deal. You know what a new aircraft is worth!
No need to worry about whether or not you were taken advantage of. With a new aircraft, you know what you're getting, and you know price!
10. You just feel great showing off your new aircraft that's perfect in every way!
. . . And who wouldn't?
Pat Redmond, Brighton, Mi usa firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.airplanenoise.com Pat Redmond, helps business owners who are tired of long lines and baggage claims, fly their way to freedom! Enjoy dinner with your family tonight! To learn more about the General Aviation Business, sign up for more FREE tips like these, visit her site at http://www.airplanenoise.com