Continued from page 1
(OK, I'm getting a LITTLE facetious here, I admit. Back to being constructive ...)
5. Create a content-based website, get traffic to it and make your site visitors pay for access. You have to give them SOMETHING for free, of course, but keep goodies on top shelf.
6. Publish an ezine (electronic newsletter) and when you get 1,000 subscribers, start charging for advertising.
7. Do #6. above and create a website "home" for your ezine and include links to your affiliate programs/own products.
8. Do #7. above but make it a content-based site with stand-alone value with intention of converting website visitors to ezine subscribers. Then revisit #6. Increase your advertising prices as your subscriber numbers increase.
9. If you have some special skill or training that you are employing in an existing business, create a website as a brochure for your services and attract business.
10. Do #9. above but make it a content-based website with intention of converting site visitors into clients.
11. Join a network marketing company, create a content- based website to attract qualified leads and then link to your network marketing company's website.
12. Do #2. through #6., #8. and #11.. ALL of them. At same time.
These are several of main ways of making money on Internet. I'm sure I'll receive mail letting me know of other obvious methods that I've overlooked. But you get idea. Note that not a one of them involves slapping up a website and then sitting back waiting for $20 bills to spew forth from CD-ROM drive. ALL of them require hard work in order to yield a return so, if you're one of growing army determined to "make money with your computer", decide how you're going to go about it, roll up your sleeves and prepare to work.
------ ** Reprinting of this article is welcome! ** This article may be freely reproduced provided that: (1) you include following resource box; and (2) you only mail to a 100% opt-in list.
Here's resource box to use if reprinting this article: ------
Elena Fawkner is editor of A Home-Based Business Online ... practical business ideas, opportunities and solutions for work-from-home entrepreneur. http://www.ahbbo.com
Hello, and welcome to A Home-Based Business Online. I'm Elena Fawkner. An attorney in my real life, I relocated to Los Angeles from my native Melbourne, Australia, in July 2000.
Before the move, I worked full-time as a corporate lawyer in Australia and had been running AHBBO, dedicated to work-from-home entrepreneurs, part-time since July 1999.